Located in Hyannis, MA behind the Cape Cod Mall, next to the Getty Gas Station,
on Route 28. For those w/GPS...237 Falmouth Rd. Hyannis, MA
STORE HOURS :
Monday - Saturday,
10:00AM - 5:00PM
Call first!!! Our Hours are NOT Consistent, Sorry!!
Sundays, 12PM - 4PM
LATEST DIVING NEWS!
LEARN HOW TO SCUBA DIVE!
CHARTER BOAT SCHEDULE
Diving Classes and Instruction
CAPE DIVE CLUB
Rentals & Service
Diving Cape Cod
Cape Tide Chart
Sunday Shore Dive Schedule
Marine Weather for Cape Cod Diving
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
LEARN HOW TO DIVE
oPEN WATER DIVER COURSE
The Open Water Diver Course is broken down into 3 separate sections. The Classroom, the Pool, and the Open Water Dives. We have 4 different methods to complete your certification course.
1. Classroom, Pool Training, and Open Water Dives with us here in Cape Cod.
2. Classroom and Pool Training with us here in Cape Cod, and conduct the Open Water Dives with us on our group trip to the tropics. Bonaire/Roatan/etc.
3. Classroom and Pool Training here with us, and get a referral form for dives with another instructor on your vacation.
4. Classroom On-Line, Pool Training, and Open Water Dives with us here in Cape Cod.
We will start a new "Learn To Dive" Class every month on the first Monday.
Just four nights of class and pool (Monday and Wednesday nights from 6pm-10pm) and 2 days of Open Water Dive Training (Saturday and Sunday mornings from 8am-12:30pm).
Example: 2013 Learn to Dive course:
June 2nd, 4th, 9th, 11th; each from 6pm-10pm for the class and pool.
The open water dive training starts the following weekend:
June 14th-15th (from 8:00am-12:30pm)
Most stores in New England, such as ours, will require you to have your own mask, snorkel, and fins (the surface support system). However, unlike other stores, we don't require you to purchase the gloves, hood, and weight/weight belt. Some won't disclose the ENTIRE cost of the course, requiring you to pay for something each and every time you enter their facility. Here, listed below, are the costs for our entire course. We are at, or above the average cost of a scuba certification in the state of Massachusetts.
This is due to the fact that we do not teach quick and cheap classes (you'll get what you pay for). Most students just cannot learn to dive in 2-4 days total.
As long as you have the surface support system (mask, snorkel, and fins), you may enter the course and not have to worry about any hidden costs. Some students will choose to purchase their full Total Diving System (Regulator w/back-up, Gauges, BCD, Wetsuit, and Tanks) before or during the course. This will lower the cost of the course by the rental fee of $75.00 or possibly up to $375.00 (ask Mike for details)!
| Open Water Student Kit (Manual, Video/DVD, Tables, Log Book)
|Class & Pool Tuition (Includes use of all required scuba gear)
|Open Water Diving Tuition (6 Scuba Dives & 1 Snorkel Dive)
|Rental Gear for Open Water Dives
|GRAND TOTAL FOR SCUBA CERTIFICATION TRAINING
***For the Open Water Course WEEKEND SCHEDULE: $525.00***
We will help you to become a well trained and confident diver. We will teach you to become an independent diver, not a soloist but free from supervision after certification.
With our course you will receive the following:
- SSI Open Water Certification Level One
- 40 Hour complete scuba course (home study averaged times included)
- UNLIMITED Pool practice for your safety and comfort
- Air Delivery System, Air Management and Information System provided for pool and practice sessions
- SSI Education Student Kit
*Student Manual and DVD
*Deluxe SSI Zippered Log Book
*US Navy Dive Tables
- 6 Open Water Dives (1 of which is a snorkel, 5 Scuba Dives with at least one dive in the ocean) ...Provided the student completes the entire course with us.
- Temporary Certification Card
- Certification Card
Paperwork needed to sign up for "LEARNING HOW TO SCUBA DIVE" Courses:
Please bring these forms to us before the class starts (preferably one week)