Located in Hyannis, MA behind the Cape Cod Mall, next to the Getty Gas Station,
STORE HOURS :
Marine Weather for Cape Cod Diving
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
Serving the Scuba Divers and Snorkelers of Cape Cod
YES, we teach Refresher Courses.
1) How long has it been since your last dive? This is the MOST important one of all. If it has been only a year or two, most of the time the diver will just need to come with us on a Sunday Shore dive, rent the gear, and pay the basic fee for all of that, which is $75.00
2) How long has it been since your certification course? This answer can open up tons of fun. If you were certified in this century, No Problem! If it was in the early 1980's or before = Sorry = Get Re-Certified. We actually had someone come in to rent gear with a c-card that was from the 1960's! Not un-common on the Cape! However, this person hadn't dove since the 60's!!!!! Not a chance! We did take him into the water this last Summer and he did great, got a new card, and bought some NEW gear! A real success story for him and us.
3) How much diving did you do when you were active AND what was your certification level (Open Water, Advanced, Deep, etc)?
4) Were you a warm water or cold water diver?
5) Do you need a new C-card?
6) Do you have your own gear?
As you can see, it can get complicated. For the best results, stop by the store and spend some time with the instructors/staff to see what best fits YOUR needs.